Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tailored Tuesdays & The Latest of Fall 2010 RTW

Just really, impossibly chic. Perhaps what I'd be wearing in NY if I were to live my dream and attend the Fall shows!

1. Stella McCartney 'Satin and sequin ball necklace'
2. Milly 'Toggle cotton blend coat'
3. Michael Kors 'Stretch wool H dress'
4. Proenza Schouler 'PS1 medium leather satchel'
5. Jimmy Choo 'Private strappy sandals'

all images can be found at net-a-porter.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Some of my favorites thus far:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

For such a small color palette, Vera Wang sure knows how to keep things interesting.
Tracy Reese adds just a bit of sass to Fall.
Marc Jacobs; kills me over and over again. Every single time.
A fabulously classic collection with just a bit of modern flair.
Simply love the little metallic flairs to a comfy casual wardrobe.
And Chris Benz has once again given me a reason to smile.
All images from Style.com by Marcio Madeira

2 comments:

  1. those jimmy choo's are to die for. and the tracy reese collection is off the chain. lovin it.

    ReplyDelete